Sunday, August 7, 2011

What makes you a good husband -- dedicated to my significant other on our 2nd anniversary :))

What makes you a good husband -- dedicated to my significant other on our 2nd anniversary



Today is our 2nd anniversary. (hooray!) but there will be no 'special' celebration since this is (the) fasting month. So this is the least i can do for my significant other. Give him the why- i - love you list- the non bleebyy bleeby kind of way. :) so sorry if this is too PDA . I don't do this everyday, you know :))

Yes dear. this one dedicated for you. 



Top 15 .. What makes you a good husband - (and..kinda also the reason why I love you in the past 2 years) :



 15. Can deal with my godzilla behavior during my PMS days. even my godzilla-slash-cruella devil  biatch- behavior during my  normal days. lol. Your patience is king, dear.



 14. Throw away those cockroach, millipedes, and any other 'freakin-me-out' creatures that sometimes visit our house. With your barehand. *standing ovation*



  13. Missed the flight coz u have to take me to the doctor. and it's just a simple flu.



 12. #pregnantedition : go out. through the rain. with motorcycle. just to bought me tamani (steak) . (craving godzilla)



11.  #pregnantedition : without hesitation cleaned up  my vomit.



 10. okay this one I can't find the words in english so in bahasa Indonesia is : "Mau ngerokin pas gua masuk angin!":)) or in english is.. really take good care of me while I'm sick. :)



 9. Never complain every time I put on my worst pajamas or daster  



  8. Never complain about my stretch mark! muwahaha (it's not that bad I can guaranteed you)



7.  Gave me a foot massage after get stuck by two-hours traffic jam. and it wasn't even me who drives the car. it was you.



 6. Accompany me during labor and accompany me to the bathroom after labor (it wan't easy -___-')



5. is always okay with my farts. even the- OMG ones. 



 4. Didn't get mad when I said your dad is the most annoying person. I'm so sorry about this one, J.


 3. Always be there for me and baby K. No matter what. You are our best friend.



 2.  Always share your drink with me (everytime we go to the restaurant) because you know that I drink like a camel.
  And the top of the cherry is...: 



  1. That one significant day.. you helped me find and threw away those freakin hair bugs outta my hair. all night. *standing ovation*




The list goes on.. actually, there are million reasons why I love you but.. (you know i do) but I think there are some reasons that we should keep it just for us, okay..:))
I hope our love will last . * toast for this journey and for the afterlife *
  
to : @iamjurek

No comments:

Trip ke Jepang dengan Budget 10 Juta-an

Mungkin banyak yg bisa lebih hemat, tapi bisa trip  sendiri ke Negeri Sakura dengan budget 10 jutaan aja saya udah seneng bangett *insert em...